Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home’s infrastructure, which makes it vital to protect that investment by investing in a well-constructed, quality residential roofing system. We use quality products from top manufacturers with the best warranty protections such as:
- Asphalt Shingles: The most cost-effective shingle to install, asphalt places less weight on your roof. LAN USA Roofing works with 3 different manufacturers and offers many colors and styles to give your home a sharp architectural look. Life expectancy is up to 50 years.
- Metal Roofing: A metal roof, available in many colors and styles is perfect for New England homes. It is resistant to leaks and the formation of ice dams so it excels in the most extreme weather. Though it carries a higher price, it can help reduce repair costs over the lifetime of the roof. Life expectancy is 50 years or longer, with maintenance.
- Slate Shingles: For a long-lasting and attractive high-end roof, this is the best you can buy. It is resistant to leaks and ice dams and has a smooth surface that allows the snow to slide away. Life expectancy is 100-200 years.
- Rain, Gutters, & Downspouts: A quality gutter system diverts rain from your eaves and foundation, guarding them from erosion. LAN USA Roofing offers affordable gutters and downspouts that protect the value of your home.
- Roof Ventilation: An effective ventilation system regulates the temperature of your attic space, increases the life expectancy of your shingles, and helps prevent ice dams in winter. Most shingle manufacturers will not warranty a “hot” roof (an un-vented roof is commonly referred to as a hot roof).
- Green Roofing Products: There are many products available that are considered “green” or are energy star approved. Metal roofs can qualify for the energy star rating. There are a number of low-sloped products that are energy star approved. There are also reflective shingles available that deflect the sun’s heat from your home, allowing your roof and attic to stay cooler. The higher upfront expense of green roofing products can help you reduce the cost of cooling your home.
Save money and make your home or business more energy efficient with Energy Star approved, green roofing products. This roofing material reduces energy costs by reflecting more of the sun’s rays. This can lower roof surface temperature, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building. ENERGY STAR qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10-15 percent.